I’ve been a fan of this look for some time now and with a new highlighter in tow, it was time to film a makeup tutorial.
No doubt, highlighters are pretty much the new “contour” (remember when we were all just finding out about contour and bronzer) and I never really got to try it out until Sooperbeaute sent me their contouring kit that came with a highlighting and contour shade. Obviously, I fell in love and that’s when my highlighter search began!
As fate would have it, my favorite cashback site, Shopback, was offering good cashback deals with Sephora.ph and I knew I had to take advantage of that. I was actually eyeing the BECCA Opal Glow on the Go kit, since it felt like such a good introduction into highlighting (it came with two formulas – liquid and powder, at a reasonable price) and I’ve heard so much good reviews about BECCA’s highlighters. Unfortunately, it was already sold out when I was ready to purchase! </3
Watch my “KenGi Inspired Makeup Tutorial” video HERE!
My heart wasn’t broken for long because I saw 3CE’s Stylenanda Highlighter in #GoldPink on the website – and it was in stock! I highly recommend this product for highlighting newbies like me because it’s a very light formula – so you won’t be too stressed about putting too much highlighter on your face and it looks very natural. Fast forward to a few days after receiving it and I was sitting in front of my DSLR, filming a new makeup tutorial for y’all. 🙂
Here’s the complete list of makeup products that I used:
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation (I swear by this stuff!)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealers (THESE ARE THE BOMB)
- AVON 24K Gold Collection Oil Control Pressed Powder
- Sephora Eyeshadow, Lipstick, and Cheek Palette
- Maybelline Color Ink Cream Eyeshadow in BE-1 (Doubles as a highlighter too!)
- Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara
- Maybelline Hypersharp Liner
- In2It Waterproof Brow Powder (The only thing I use for my brows)
- Sooperbeaute Contouring Kit
- 3CE Stylenanda Highlighter in #GOLDPINK
- Me Now Red Lipliner
- Sooperbeaute So Matte Lip & Cheek Therapy in Galaxy (I’m in love with their liquid lipsticks!)
Oh! I’m encouraging you guys to sign-up for a Shopback account – I swear, it’s one of the most useful things you’ll ever sign-up for. You can even sign up HERE and get instant Php 250 cashback (this was especially made for you, my dear readers)! I’ve already earned money from just shopping online. 🙂
So, what do you think of my Youtube videos so far? I’m super enjoying filming and editing them – even if it’s a lot of work! I hope you could show some love by subscribing and tagging me on any of your social media accounts with your selfies, if you did try the KenGi inspired look out for yourselves! 🙂
Have a great week and God bless always! xx
All the best,