Beauty, Personal

ROYGBEEF

April 27, 2016

1new

It’s been a while since I’ve gotten dolled up, “modeled”, and really just set aside time to do a right brain shoot like this. And can I just say, it felt amazing!

Charlie’s starting a pastel series for his portfolio (see his moving take on our shoot here) and I couldn’t be happier when he asked me to start it off! I’m about to jump into a new career path in my life and this shoot has been a perfect kick-off, as well as a perfect photo shoot debut for my new rainbow locks! And now you know why the title for this post is such. LOL!

You always dress in yellow, when you want to dress in gold

Stay sparkly!

She turned her can’ts into cans, and her dreams into plans

Photos by: Charles Rodulfo | HMUA by: Brylle Ramirez | Styling & Post-Processing by: Gela Muñoz | Clothes: COPPER

What’s this new career path? Well, I’ll be working full time for our family’s business now, BUT I promised myself that I won’t stop dreaming and doing what I love – especially on the weekends. My new motto will be “working on weekdays & dream hustling on weekends”. Don’t worry this Beef is not going anywhere! If anything, I’m more inspired to be better in every way. 🙂

Another thing that God has impressed upon my heart, is that we all have our own timeline. I’ve been trying to sprint, trying to reach where others my age are already at – but that’s not how things work. We all have our own stories, it’s just a matter of the “when we’re meant to rise”. And I do believe that we ARE rising to where we’re supposed to be each and every day – as long as we keep giving our best, keep moving, and keep believing in the best. To you who’s reading this, YOU CAN DO IT!

Now onto lighter things: I’m in love with the outcome of this pastel shoot with Charlie and Brylle! They both did such amazing jobs and it was such a pleasure collaborating on this with them. We all really enjoyed “working” on this theme too! 🙂 Also, it really has been awhile since I’ve been dolled up and all – it’s a great reminder that I actually CAN not look like a weirdo 24/7! HAHA!

Whatever you might do, work from the soul, as to the Lord and not to men…

– Colossians 3:23

All the best,

Blog Signature

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

• Reply Paula Porcioncula April 27, 2016 at 10:42 PM

Since I love colors (especially in my hair hehe), I always visit your IG and Facebook to seek for inspiration. Hope we can still get dose of your ideas once in a while. Good luck on your new career path though 😉 Stay happy! xx

PS, this shoot reminded me of the new house style in Neko Atsume 🙂

• Reply Gela April 28, 2016 at 3:00 PM

Hi Paula!

Thank you for the well wishes and the sweet message! <3 I'm definitely not going anywhere - more ideas and content coming up hihi! Thank you for inspiring me to do my best! And I wish the same for you - happiness and blessings all around! 🙂

P.S. NEKO ATSUME IS THE BEST! Lol! I freaked out and bought all the candy land house items and theme as soon as it came out! Glad I saved up a lot of gold fish hehe!!

xoxo
      Gela

• Reply Louise Ramos April 28, 2016 at 12:05 AM

This shoot is so coooool! All your photos are just too cute! And I loved the post processing too, confetti and neon texts and all.
    Also, thank you for the motivation at the end–let’s dream hustle!
    xo, Lou | Caffeine Rush

• Reply Gela April 28, 2016 at 3:01 PM

Hi Louise!

Awwww! <3 Thank you soooo much! I had so much fun shooting this and post processing it afterwards too!

And yes, let's dream hustle 24/7! Nothing is impossible. 🙂 God bless always!

xoxo
      Gela

P.S. Just checked out your blog and IT'S SOOO GOOD! You're so creative and the content is ACE!

• Reply R May 11, 2016 at 12:21 AM

ohmygod ohmygod you look so pretty! I’m in love!

• Reply Gela May 24, 2016 at 5:49 PM

Hallo!

Thank you so much for the sweetness! <3 Hope you have an amazing week ahead!

God bless always!

xoxo
      Gela

• Reply Happee Parinas May 17, 2016 at 2:00 AM

Really love this shoot, and love the hair. I was thinking, if I could copy your hairstyle? Lol. God bless!

• Reply Gela May 24, 2016 at 5:50 PM

Hi Happee!

Aww thank you *kilig*! 🙂 And sure! Why not? We can be hair twins hihi! Let me know how it goes!

God bless always!

xoxo
      Gela

• Reply Kyrell June 2, 2016 at 2:27 PM

Absolutely in love with this shoot, looks fun to do. P.S. Love your hair ♥

• Reply Gela June 7, 2016 at 6:12 PM

Hi Kyrell!

Thanks again! <3 It was really fun to do indeed, although it took me quite a few showers before I was finally glitter free hehe! 🙂

Have a great week ahead!

xoxo
      Gela

• Reply Hazel June 14, 2016 at 9:12 AM

This one is both cute and inspiring. Good luck on your new career path Gela ♥

• Reply Gela June 29, 2016 at 4:31 PM

Hi Hazel!

Thank you so much for the sweet comments and well wishes! I wish the same for you – in all things! 🙂

God bless always and have a great week!

xoxo
      Gela

• Reply Dani Bee June 22, 2016 at 2:30 PM

been wanting to get my hair colored for so long!! may i know where you got yours done?? its so pretty! plus this shoot is amazing! love it ❤️

• Reply Gela June 29, 2016 at 4:33 PM

Hi there!

I always, always get my hair color done at Glam Salon! 🙂 They’ve been making my hair dreams (and treating it after too) come true since 2009. And thank you by the way! That’s so sweet of you! <3

God bless always and have a great week ahead!

xoxo