Hello everyone! Back at it this Thursday night with a blog/vlog post in one! 🙂
To be completely honest, I’ve had this phone for quite a while already and while a written review is more expected of me, I wanted to try something different. So, I went for a quick, video blog, review instead! Click on the video above to watch it! 🙂
And if you don’t want to watch it (huhu), well…
Here’s my quick rundown on the ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser:
- Loving the 15 MP (main) and 5 MP (back) camera – it has up to 17 camera modes, can shoot 1080p videos, is powered by laser auto-focus. I’m guessing that’s why it’s called Zenfone 2 Laser? Oh! It takes great night shots/is superb at low light photography. I find that it’s less grainy as compared to my iPhone 5 in this dark area. Teehee!
- The rounded edges and matte back covering is elegant, interchangeable, and looks & feels way more expensive than its SRP.
- Gorilla Glass 4 protected screen – need I say more?
- Dual SIM capabilities + designated multi-tab/window button – for your multi-tasking, ease of access needs!
- Parent friendly OS – although Apple still trumps in “will my father/mother/grandparent be able to operate this” category, this OS isn’t so bad! Just make sure to get rid of the unnecessary apps before bestowing it upon parent of choice.
- Battery life is ACE!
All in all, it’s a great smart phone for it’s price (about Php 7-8k)! If I were to give it a rating, I’d give it an honest 4/5. 🙂
I’m thinking of vlogging a lot more lately – I find it so much fun and a little bit more personal. For me at least, because sometimes I find that words escape me and I’m better at conveying my thoughts/my whole being (LOL) through video…I believe! Any vlog ideas or suggestions? I’d love to know! And I can’t wait to film my next video! 🙂
All the best,