Happy 20th Anniversary T.G.I. Fridays!
Winning a free burger has never been this easy! Just message me (via Tumblr Ask) or leave a comment below (via Disqus) your answer to this, “20 Things I Love About TGI Fridays”.
Here’s my answer as an example/the truth (Uy! Don’t copy! Hehe!):
20 Things I Love About TGI FRIDAYS:
1. Their branding is on point!
2. I love hanging out there with my family and friends – the place is fun & cozy!
3. The portions + servings = SUPER SULIT!
4. This restaurant is named after one of the best days ever!
5. Their milkshakes are heavenly!
6. You really feel special when you celebrate your birthday there.
7. I wish I could take home all of their vintage decorations. #toocoolforschool
8. Their Jack Daniel’s Grill selections are mouth watering (and yummy)!
9. I love how you can find a T.G.I. Fridays branch in almost any city!
10.Their staff are nice and friendly!
11. I love the classic red and white stripes.
12. Elvis or Marilyn is always there to greet you at the entrance.
13. I actually love the moody, semi-dark lighting – adds a super cool feel to your dining experience!
14. I love how they added a “local favorite” section to the menu!
15. STEAKS. STEAKS. STEAKS!
16. It has been a favorite restaurant of mine since I was a kid.
17. They serve one of my all time favorite desserts – the Oreo Madness! #YUM
18. I love how the waiters and waitresses are decked out in their own funky costumes!
19. Everything is undeniably DELICIOUS!
20. Because in there, it’s always Friday! 🙂
Easy as pie right? Only one (1) entry per person, please don’t repeat your reasons, and the contest ends tonight at 12 MN and the winners will be announced on Monday, December 15!
Happy 20th Anniversary Fridays! <3
All the best,